Seattle Disc Jockey Entertainment
Seattle DJ | Photo Booth | Wedding Officiant | Video
Interactive Entertainers provide Engaged and Exciting Party Entertainment!
We do more than Lights and Sound!
Fast & Easy Booking
For the fastest response and best pricing phone us at 425.427.8964
- We offer Disc Jockey Services, Video Presentations, Advanced Photo Booths, Karaoke, Lighting Design, Video Game Shows, Live Bands and Musicians, Photo Booth, Entertainers, Casino Parties, Theme Parties, Master of Ceremonies, Vendor referrals and procurement such as; Ordained Ministers, rentals, cleaning crews, bartenders, valet, photography, video services, catering, venues, and more!
- If we don't have it, we'll gladly locate it for you!
- Our talents are always expanding so if you're looking for something unique - don't be afraid to ask! All of our services include unlimited event planning assistance via email and telephone at no charge to you! We are here to help make your event a success!
Mobile Disc Jockey services are currently the most hired entertainment type for event audio. Think about the atmosphere you want to create for your guests.
- - If you want that "concert" feel and live performer interaction a band might be best suited to you. Most bands are "genre specific" meaning that they play certain types of music and are usually limited to a specific rehearsed play list. Cover Bands are the most popular since they play music that's recognizable. We have many great bands that can play different genres and take requests on the spot - but they are rare. If you want a band let us know the type of music you want and atmosphere you want to create and we'll aim you to some great talent!
- - If you want a jazzy or classical, elegant ambience with live string and horn musicians, a trio or quartet might be a great choice for you! We have some great classical and Jazz Musicians (drummers too) that can play for your ceremony, cocktail hour or an entire event!
- - If you want to use your mp3 player remember that you need something to amplify the sound. Your venue may have a built-in sound system but you need to be sure that the volume levels are where you will need them if you plan on using it for dancing. You might need to rent a suitable PA system. Will you also need microphones and someone to operate the player and make all your announcements to keep the flow of the event going smoothly?
- - The key to hiring a High Quality Professional disc jockey is SERVICE AND EXPERIENCE! The responsibilities of the DJ go far beyond just playing music. For events like weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate functions, family events and other interactive celebrations you will likely need a Master of Ceremonies to coordinate the timeline and activities that are scheduled, make appropriate announcements and keep the party moving. You will get the most value for your money by hiring an MC/Disc Jockey that can make the announcements, read the crowd, play music and take requests to keep your guests happy.
That may be what you see but in short NO. We typically spend approximately 60 total hours on your event prepping, setup, performance, breakdown and travel time.
Here's a little of what we really do:
- -Meet and/or speak with you in advance of your event (possibly multiple times) to get to know you, what you like and dislike and discuss the details of your event.
- -Personalize and Customize the announcements and itinerary to best meet your needs and personalities.
- -Follow-up with you regularly, send and review event questionnaires and be available for questions you might have from booking until the end of your event.
- -Suggest icebreakers, dances, skits, and anything that may work well with and enhance the atmosphere you desire.
- -Allow you to personalize your music play list with "Must Play" and "Do Not Play" requests which means we customize each and every event playlist. We don't use a cookie cutter list so we have to prep our systems to be sure we have all your promised music available on-site.
- -Program in advance your custom playlist for each activity like prelude and ceremony music for a wedding, Cocktail and Dinner music and music for awards ceremonies and special dances.
- Prepare and program video/lighting/audio equipment suitable for your event type
- -Setup at least one hour prior to the event start time and prepared to begin. (if we are also setting up video and lighting we need at least 2 hours many times more) * keep in mind once you leave the event we're probably still packing up and loading out
- -Coordinate with other vendors to be sure of smooth flow of itinerary.
- -Emcee professional announcements as needed so your guests are aware of the itinerary and are included in the events and traditions.
- -Provide and maintain Commercial Sound equipment w/wireless microphones, current Music library, lighting and video projection equipment.
- -Graphics and Media creation for your event branding, monograms, projection mappings, video montages and more!
- -Utilize our Experience with handling the type of event, music, culture, requirements, etc that you specifically need.
Our pricing and packages will vary depending on the type of event and the services and/or equipment you require as well as the venue location and logistics. We will send you a quote that matches YOUR needs not someone else's. However here are some of our typical prices before any discounts;
Sample DJ Prices:
2hr Elementary/Middle School Dance: $500
BarMitzvah/BatMitzvah: $750 - $3995 (depending on services and amount of hours. the high end includes a photo booth, advanced lighting and more hours)
Wedding: $1075 - $3995 (the high end includes a photo booth, advanced lighting and more hours)
Corporate DJ: $1199 for 5 hours
4hr Parties: $975 (add karaoke for $20 more)
Add a basic photo booth with prints to a DJ package for $600
Sample Photo Booth Prices:
Self service photo station without prints starts at $350 for 2 hours
Basic Photo Booth starts at $750
Advanced Photo Booth activations: $950 - $1975 and up depending on your add-on's.
Contact us to get an accurate price on your next event!
YES!! We can supply a certificate of insurance for your venue or company upon request.
If you wish to request specific attire for your DJ/Entertainers please feel free to do so.
- We can dress according to the theme (80's, Disco, Costume, etc.).
- If your event is formal, please notify us as to the requested attire at your event.
- Our attire is based on the event type.
- For a corporate event, business or business casual wear depending on the type of function and venue (we won't be wearing a suit to your company picnic).
- A wedding, usually all black or black and white dressy, business attire.
- A School dance, casual trendy.
INTERACT: Have your guests answer questions about you, have a “photo scavenger hunt”, Play a custom trivia game so people get to know you better.
Lighting can make or break your decor. Use up-lighting in dark, dreary spaces to illuminate and create ambience
A Memory candle or table is a great way to include guests that are with you in spirit or anyone not attending that you’d like to remember.
Game Shows can be customized to your event and can be simple or with all the Bells and Whistles of a TV type show
Have a slideshow or video playing to share your life story to evoke emotion from your guests.
Think about your guests when planning your music and itinerary. Do things to get them involved and engaged!
Invite your talented Family and Friends to perform as additional entertainment at your event!
Karaoke is a great option if you think many of your guests aren’t dancers
Family Events should include EVERYONE of all ages. Pick music and games that engage them and create memories.
“A Photo Booth is a great addition to your entertainment and does double duty as favors for your guests to take home”